Safety will always be our first priority.
All of our plush toys are thoroughly inspected and tested to comply with the most rigorous standards for children's products and to exceed the latest safety regulations. Our toys are evaluated by independent, fully accredited laboratories that follow the protocol set forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials and they meet or exceed the standards set forth by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
Humane Working Conditions:
- Our partner factories are audited and subject to surprise inspections by our company and third party screeners to ensure humane working conditions.
- The happiness and well being of the workers on the factory floor is important to us and we convey this to the factory managers during visits.
Examples of applicable Safety Standards:
- ASTM F963 (Physical & Mechanical) (U.S.A.)
- ASTM F963-08 Standard Consumer Safety Specification on Toys Safety
- United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Title 16 CFR (Code of Federal Regulation) Physical and Mechanical, Flammability
- Public Law 110-314 (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008, CPSIA)
- CPSIA 2008 H.R. 4040 (U.S.A.)
- CFR Title 16 (Flammability) (U.S.A.)
- Pennsylvania Regulation for Stuffed Toys (USA)
- EN71 (Europe – 2011 Revision) & AZO
- Hazardous Products Act (Canada)
- Every item carries a fabric sew-in label showing the relevant warnings, compliance markings and washing instructions (where applicable).
- All plush are inspected throughout the multiple stages of production.